Wednesday, June 22, 2011

5 weeks

About 5 more weeks until I make the biggest and scariest and intensest (?) move of my entire life!!!!! It's so weird to think that I will be living in Puerto Rico for ~3.5 YEARS!!!!! but thank goodness for breaks. I'll definitely need them for my own sanity and to let my brain rest haha. And of course to visit family and friends. It is very surreal for me. I am starting to figure out what I need to bring and what I need to pack/leave behind. Mostly everything that I will take is clothes and shoes. Of course.

I am so excited to encounter different people from all over the country and of course the local Puerto Ricans...if I ever have time to venture off of campus! I have never done anythig remotely close to this and I am beyond estatic. Everything happens for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment