Saturday, June 4, 2011

spinning out of control

Life is unpredictable, unreliable, and a whirlwind. Sometimes I feel that I am on a continuous roller coaster with no end in sight. Once I feel grounded and I have everything figured out, something new comes up! But, I guess that is life. It completely sucks how much I hate and dislike change. I am trying to grow up and just deal with it, but sometimes it's hard. I wish I could predict/know the future. Wouldn't life be a little bit easier?

Only two months left in Columbus!!!!! So crazy. After 23 years I am finally moving away. Growing up and getting out of my little bubble. I am terrified and excited at the same time. Every time I think about it, I get so many mixed emotions! I just hope that I am making the right decisions.

But, then again everything always happens for a reason :)

No comments:

Post a Comment